It's right for you if...
Rugged terrain, wild trails, big adventures – this is the stuff that gets your heart racing. You're looking for an e-MTB with the major performance upgrade of a carbon frame, and you want a high-quality parts spec and suspension package to match.
The tech you get
A lightweight and trail-tough OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame that fully encases a long-range 500 Wh battery for great aesthetics and protection on the trail, a powerful Bosch Performance CX 250W drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 32 km/h and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, a 160 mm RockShox Yari RL fork with plush DebonAir spring, 150 mm of rear travel with a RockShox Deluxe RL shock, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Line Comp 40 wheels, grippy 27.5+ mid-fat tyres, a dropper post, 1x12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain and Shimano 4-piston hydraulic brakes for extra stopping power.
The final word
For all the performance advantages of Powerfly LT 9.7's trail-ready spec, it's the lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame that sets it apart from all others. It's lighter, faster and has the good looks worthy of a trail bike of this calibre.
- Frame OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame, alloy stays, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, magnesium rocker link, Motor Armor, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 12mm thru axle, 150mm travel
- Fork RockShox Yari RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control RL damper, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Lite, 160mm travel
- Rear suspension RockShox Deluxe RL, 205x57.5mm
- Wheels Bontrager Line Comp 40, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Tyres Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.80
- Shifters SRAM NX Eagle single-click, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM NX Eagle
- Crank Race Face Aeffect, 15T
- Cassette SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed
- Chain SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Pedals VP-536 nylon platform
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, steel rails
- Seatpost TranzX JD-YSP18, internal routing, 31.6mm
- Handlebar Bontrager Rhythm Comp, alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Comp, lock-on
- Stem Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0 degree
- Head set Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc
- Battery Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500 wh
- Controller Bosch Purion
- Motor Bosch Performance CX, 250Watt, 75Nm, 20mph or 32km/h max assist
- Weight M - 23.18 kg / 51.1 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based on Trek pre-production painted frames at the time of publication. Weights may vary in final production
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, book a precision bike fit where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.